David Solomides is a qualified Banker and a Professional of the Institute of Operational Risk. He is a strategic Business Development Coach, with considerable experience and success of winning corporate and customer commitment, improving revenue/margin and implementing change.
A self-starter, who leads by example, with a proven track record of success, implementing change and thinking "outside the box". Skilled in business re-engineering within both the Public and Private sectors in UK and internationally, while providing scalable management skills applicable to both established and early stage businesses.
- Develop and implement growth strategies for individual and school groups to improve revenue and drive down costs.
- Arrange the co-funding of education conferences for school groups and associations
- Undertake Risk Assessment and Business Continuity Planning
- Introduce Business to students via the Zenen Business Challenge to help prepare the next generation of employees and entrepreneurs
- Develop and implement business and sales strategies in the South West Education Market to increase market penetration and add demonstrable value
- Undertake Market Analysis and implement Go to market Strategies
- Enhance distribution models via identification and forging partnership alliances
- Business planning and reorganisation, union negotiation, mergers and acquisition, change management, transformation, operations/ IT, start-up, turnaround and Interim Management.
Business Mentor of the Year award
-University of Exeter
SETSquared Partnership Universities of Bath, Bristol, Exeter, Southhampton & Surrey - Student Enterprise Awards 2013 MShed, Bristol.
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers
Professional of the Institute of Operational Risk
Working Knowledge, Somerset
Helping to bridge the gap between education and workplace by advising and supporting young people (aged 16-19) in education as they develop a business strategy over one day. Sharing business skills and knowledge to help prepare the next generation of employees and entrepreneurs.
Business Mentor of the Year award 2013 - University of Exeter June 2013
SETSquared Partnership Universities of Bath, Bristol, Exeter, Southampton & Surrey - Student Enterprise Awards 2013 MShed, Bristol.